Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us. We respect your private and personal spheres. Therefore Tiger Media International GmbH (“Tiger Media") the operator of the website and part of the Verlagsgruppe Oetinger, complies with the provisions of personal data collection. The provisions listed hereinafter shall provide you with information in which form, to which extent, and for which purpose personal data is collected, processed, and used.
§1 Collection, Processing and Utilisation of Personal Data
(1) Tiger Media collects, processes and uses my personal data for the establishment, implementation, amendment or termination the Licence Agreement and -if applicable- Distribution Agreement between Tiger Media and me as well as for providing a more customized experience on the website.
(2) In addition Tiger Media will use personal data for advertising purposes, market research and to present its service or products in the most effective manner. I have the right and opportunity to contradict the use of my usage data and revoke my consent to the use of my inventory data at any time.
(3) Personal data are inventory data which is required for the establishment, content and amendment of the contract (e.g. email, address, first name, surname, date of birth) and usage data which is necessary to fulfil the service provision and accounting of the agreed proposition. Such usage data are specifically characteristics to identify the licensee, information of the beginning, ending and extent of the use of the website, the concrete utilisation of the provided services and other terms of the services. Usage data includes content data. This includes any information as a result of entries by users themselves (e.g. comments or similar).
(4) At my request Tiger Media will provide free of charge information about the personal data that it collects about me. Upon request Tiger Media will adjust incorrect data, inactivate or delete personal data, if there is no legal obligation to retain.
(5) The date given during the registration process (first name, surname, address, phone number etc.) will be used for the purposes of use of the offer. Tiger Media may supply information to me by email that are related to the offer or registration such as changes in the scope of services or technical circumstances. The data collected are shown in the appropriate input box during registration.
When subscribing to the newsletter Tiger Media will use my email address for marketing and advertising purposes until I unsubscribe. The following consent I have expressly granted to Tiger Media during registration and Tiger Media has recorded this. According to the German Telemedia Act Tiger Media has the obligation to keep the content of the consent for retrieval at any time. I have always the right to revoke my consent to use my email address for marketing and advertising purposes with effect for the future.
Permission to marketing and advertising via email:
§3 Data Protection and Transfer to Third Parties
(1) Tiger Media transfers my personal data encrypted over the internet using the so-called SSL (Secure-Sockets-Layer)- method. Nevertheless, the provision of personal data, whether this is done face-to-face, by telephone or over the internet, always involves risks and no technical system is completely immune to manipulation or sabotage. Tiger Media will take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data as well as the unauthorised use of this data and to minimize the associated risks.
(2) In principal Tiger Media does not give the personal data to third parties. However, to the extent required for implementation of the contract Tiger Media may make appropriate written statements, create copies, duplicate data sets on loss prevention, store intermediate files, provide operating ranges or supply necessary personal data to third parties with the aforementioned use of power.
(3) Tiger Media will transfer personal or accounting related data to third parties only if required by law or if necessary to fulfil the contract, to enforce the terms and conditions or other agreements with me as well as to protect the rights of third parties. My legitimate interests will be considered strictly corresponding to the statutory requirements. Data will only be provided if a legitimate interest was made plausible.
(4) In all other cases Tiger Media will only forward the personal data that I have given as part of my registration with my prior express approval.
§4 Google Analytics
§5 Google AdWords
§6 Social Plug-Ins
For the objection to the use of personal data or revocation of the consent to use the inventory data or the request for access about my personal data stored or the correction, blocking and deletion of personal data, I can use the following contact details:
intersoft consulting services AG
Fon +49(40) 790 235 – 485
Fax +49(40) 790 235 – 170